Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
The term “Aaron Optometrists Limited” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bellway House, Woodhorn Road, Ashington, Northumberland, NE63 0AE. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Neither the content nor any portion of the site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Aaron Optometrists Limited’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- It is highly recommended that items are posted out via the Royal Mail signed for service. Standard postage is therefore at your own risk and we are not liable for any loss or damage to goods on arrival.
We hope you will be happy with your purchase but should you wish to return an item we aim to make the returns process as simple as possible.
If you change your mind within 7 working days of the despatch of your contact lenses or sunglasses, we are happy to refund or exchange, provided they are returned as sold, and with all components intact; with regard to contact lenses this includes the outer box. This is a clinical device and as such has to be returned in perfect condition; unopened.
Items should be returned to:
Aaron Optometrists Limited, Bellway House, Woodhorn Road, Ashington, Northumberland, NE63 0AE
Please ensure you enclose documentation to tell us:
- Your name
- Your full address, including postcode
- Your contact telephone number (we may need to contact you to get your card details in order to process your refund)
- The order number/s for the contact lenses/sunglasses you are returning
- Whether you would like a replacement or a refund
- Reason for return
If you would like to discuss a return with us, or if you think the items you have received are faulty, please contact customer services on (01670) 813185